Wiki: I would like to modify the KDE wiki page

Wiki: I would like to modify the KDE wiki page

Tobias C. Berner-2
Hi there

I [1] would like to modify the KDE wiki page [2] to reflect some
committed/upcoming changes
to the KDE ports and their infrastructure.
Could you please grant me the permissions to do so? Thanks.

mfg Tobias

[1] Wiki account TobiasBerner
[2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/KDE

Re: Wiki: I would like to modify the KDE wiki page

Mathieu Arnold-2
+--On 24 août 2016 10:35:25 +0200 "Tobias C. Berner"
<[hidden email]> wrote:
| Hi there
|
| I [1] would like to modify the KDE wiki page [2] to reflect some
| committed/upcoming changes
| to the KDE ports and their infrastructure.
| Could you please grant me the permissions to do so? Thanks.

You are part of the DevelopersGroup so you should be able to edit any page.

--
Mathieu Arnold