Wine Enthusiasts List

Denna Ross

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors List, Entertainment Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Denna Ross
Research Analyst

---