Wine List

Diana Pearson

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

Our Databases:- Beer Enthusiasts List, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Travelers, Liquor Enthusiasts, Chocolate Lovers, Camping and Outdoor Enthusiasts List and many more..,

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Best Regards,
Diana Pearson

Fwd: Wine List

Outside_the_Box LLC