Work..

"Wal-mart
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, You have been selected as a Sh0p-Detective For shopping task in your city, We pay $~200 being a Sh0p-Detective. Your employment Packet will include M0ney for the shopping.
We want you to participate because it's Fun & rewarding.
We will mail your employment training materials when you Provide the Following details :
"Full~Name":_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"ADDRE55":_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Clty-State-Z1P:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(M0bile and H0me) #:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You work and shop together for pleasure 2-3 hours twice in a week .
We wait your good response, Thank You!
Regards,
0fficial Recruiters
@Detectlve_Sh0pper_Network