Wrong Transfer Payment - Chk Clip Copy

Korea Uni Com Co., Ltd.

We received this payment from your company. Your email address is
contained in the reference of the sender.

We do not know what this payment is for.  We do not have any
record of overdue invoices with you.

Kindly find the attached and confirm.

Also provide the bank details where we should return the payment.

Also you need to be careful with your email when you send
payment.

Maybe someone is trying to divert your payment.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Korea Uni Com Co., Ltd.
E: [hidden email]

Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative - AWP

Middle East & Southern Africa

Terex Equipment Middle East LCC

PO Box 282325, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

PAYMENT.xlsx (13K) Download Attachment