Xtreme Codes Problem? Contact us Now!

Chapman Media

     https://torrentfreak.com/xtream-codes-iptv-system-targeted-in-massive-police-operation/

Xtream Codes IPTV System Targeted in Massive Police Operation (Updated)
 Have You Been Affected?

Following yesterdays email we have helped 100s of IPTV providors by transfering them to our platform. We do not have any problems, we do NOT use Xtream Codes and have the most stable platform available today.

If you have been affected by the closure of Xtream Codes we can get your customers back on immediately.

You can contact us by Skype to live:richardsterling_1

We have a problem with our normal email address and understand you will want to contact us quickly so please use  mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Our Temp Email Address  [hidden email] [ mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Our Temp Email Address ]

We have resellers worldwide using our feature rich platform we can create your new reseller panel in minutes.

Contact us to have a peaceful weekend full of sport knowing you have happy customers.

Regards
Chapman Team

Update profile -  https://zc1.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1a143c89442699&r=1a143c898b4df4&n=11699e4bef789af&od=2109237681596c0f50fe0fa0c43bb696b

Cahpman Media Limited | Cromwell House, 117 Albert Street, Belize City Belize

Chapman Media Limited
Authorized representative: Sales Dept | Email address: [hidden email] | Phone: +31 20 8087777 | Tax Identification Number: 171674 | Company Registration Number: 171674

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]