You have a package from Canada Post!

Canada Post / Postes Canada

Dear Client,
This email is a notification with reference to your Canada Post express parcel.
Please note on August  25, 2017, Canada Post has been trying to deliver a parcel to your domicile.
To pick up your parcel, we advice downloading the Word document label tag through this email below.
Open the doc file on any Microsoft Office version, print it and bring the label to a Canada Post facility near you.
Otherwise,we will return your parcel in the next 48 hours.

Make sure this E-message notification is in your inbox for security insurance from Canada Post.

Canada Post Tracking Label Number

Thank You,

Robert M. DuvallSupervisor Parcel Division

epost notificationTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.