Your magnet supplier/Best price for Magnet

Your magnet supplier/Best price for Magnet

shubomagnet
Hi Purchase manager,

This is Anne from a manufacturer specializing in producing MAGNET in China.

We have been in this industry for over 10 years, with the strength of TDK magnets,with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Any inquiries on the MAGNETS please don't hesitate to contact me.

We are looking forward to establish win-win business relations with your company!

Free samples will be provided!

--

B.wishes

Thank you
Yours truly,
Anne
Sales Manager
Room511, Shangcheng International Building, Maanshan City,Anhui Province ,China
Ph.No -+86-555-5208869
Tele Fax -+86-555-2389798
Mobile -+86-18655569854
Skype: sophie98279
E-mail:[hidden email]
Linkedin: https://cn.linkedin.com/pub/sophie-adam/7a/245/a20
P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.