Zendesk Potential Business Contacts

Jessica Stewart-2
Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in procuring "Zendesk Users List"
for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We also have related technology users like: Cisco Finesse, Freshdesk,
Salesforce, Servicenow, Hubspot, Zoho and many more.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts
and Pricing for your review.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Jessica Stewart

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject
Line.