attendees list of SDC 2019

Keith Jones
Hi

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees list
of Southwest Dental Conference 2019?

We have identified 4,500 visitors attending at Southwest Dental Conference
2019 through our primary & social research.

We have special discounted price for this month.

If you feel this might bring some changes in your business growth, we will
be happy to send you pricing for your review.

I look forward to seeing you and to the beginning of a good client
relationship.

Kind Regards
Keith Jones
Demand Generation Executive