bg.freebsd.org back with full set of services

bg.freebsd.org back with full set of services

Dimitar Vassilev
Hi,
box is back.
Updated the Areca FW to the latest one for ARC 1120 and got an
additional Sil 3124 as Areca is not happy to work with desktop disks.
So now the disks are rebalanced - most of them are on the Sil3124 and
we will see how long we will last online.
When the FTP distribution exceeds 2TB, I will think of new box.
Till then it will be beg, borrow or steal approach.
Dimitar
last of the mohawks