boot failure at ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth

boot failure at ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth

乔楚/HonestQiao
Today ,I upgrade to
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=260157

After svn up, make clean, make buildworld, make buildkernel, make
installkernel, reboot, mergemaster -p, make installworld, mergemaster,
reboot, OS can't boot.

Screen show:
ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth
gptzfsboot: No ZFS pool located, can't boot.

I'm use root ZFS.
How to recovery it?

Thanks.

Re: boot failure at ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth

乔楚/HonestQiao
update bootcod:
gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /boot/gptzfsboot -i ada0

Now, it can boot ok.

2014/1/1 乔楚 <[hidden email]>

> Today ,I upgrade to
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=260157
>
> After svn up, make clean, make buildworld, make buildkernel, make
> installkernel, reboot, mergemaster -p, make installworld, mergemaster,
> reboot, OS can't boot.
>
> Screen show:
> ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth
> gptzfsboot: No ZFS pool located, can't boot.
>
> I'm use root ZFS.
> How to recovery it?
>
> Thanks.

Re: boot failure at ZFS: unsupported feature: com.delphix:hole_birth

Julian Elischer-5
On 1/2/14, 7:18 AM, 乔楚 wrote:
> update bootcod:
> gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /boot/gptzfsboot -i ada0
>
> Now, it can boot ok.

thanks for letting us know.. I know I'll be hitting this soon :-)