can not set the pcm_master !

lizhong zhu
hello, Hans and other friends:
I am trying to set the OpenVox B400P with svn code. the ports are TE mode. everything should be ok, but i can not set it in pcm_master mode. dmesg shows that it is still in slave mode. i run :
 isdnconfig -u 8 pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
  isdnconfig -u 9 pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
 isdnconfig -u 10 pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
 isdnconfig -u 11  pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
the four ports should be pcm_master mode, but i have no lucky for that.
any idea for that?
thanks.
James.zhu

Re: can not set the pcm_master !

Hans Petter Selasky
On Sunday 17 February 2008, lizhong zhu wrote:

> hello, Hans and other friends:
> I am trying to set the OpenVox B400P with svn code. the ports are TE mode.
> everything should be ok, but i can not set it in pcm_master mode. dmesg
> shows that it is still in slave mode. i run : isdnconfig -u 8 pcm_64
> pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
>   isdnconfig -u 9 pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
>  isdnconfig -u 10 pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
>  isdnconfig -u 11  pcm_64 pcm_map 0 1 end pcm_master te_mode
> the four ports should be pcm_master mode, but i have no lucky for that.
> any idea for that?
> thanks.
> James.zhu

Hi,

Reading back the "pcm_master" value is not possible. You have to run
the "isdnconfig" command every time you boot the computer.

You don't have to specify "te_mode". Use the protocol specifier instead which
will select the low-level cable mode: "-p DRVR_DSS1_TE" or "-p DRVR_DSS1_NT".

--HPS