can't handle raw ops yet!!!

Yuri Pankov-14
After OpenZFS merge, during boot I'm getting several occurrences of what
seems to be the following:

http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/freebsd-head/sys/contrib/openzfs/module/os/freebsd/spl/spl_kstat.c#207

And, yes, I'm running GENERIC, so with INVARIANTS.

Should I be worried?

Re: can't handle raw ops yet!!!

Matthew Macy-3
Expected. I'm working on it. It's just a friendly reminder when
INVARIANTS is enabled.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:17 AM Yuri Pankov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After OpenZFS merge, during boot I'm getting several occurrences of what
> seems to be the following:
>
> http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/freebsd-head/sys/contrib/openzfs/module/os/freebsd/spl/spl_kstat.c#207
>
> And, yes, I'm running GENERIC, so with INVARIANTS.
>
> Should I be worried?

Re: can't handle raw ops yet!!!

Yuri Pankov-14
Matthew Macy wrote:
> Expected. I'm working on it. It's just a friendly reminder when
> INVARIANTS is enabled.

Good, thanks.

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:17 AM Yuri Pankov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> After OpenZFS merge, during boot I'm getting several occurrences of what
>> seems to be the following:
>>
>> http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/freebsd-head/sys/contrib/openzfs/module/os/freebsd/spl/spl_kstat.c#207
>>
>> And, yes, I'm running GENERIC, so with INVARIANTS.
>>
>> Should I be worried?

Re: can't handle raw ops yet!!!

Matthew Macy-3
https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/10836