cdb database cdbmake cdbread

Jim Pazarena-6
Greetings. just subscribed.

I would like to embed cdb creation and cdb read within my c programs. I
cannot find where the port makes the applicable header or library.

Any assistance/direction would be much appreciated.

Jim

Re: cdb database cdbmake cdbread

Jan Bramkamp-2
On 27.01.18 20:03, Jim Pazarena wrote:
> Greetings. just subscribed.
>
> I would like to embed cdb creation and cdb read within my c programs. I
> cannot find where the port makes the applicable header or library.
>
> Any assistance/direction would be much appreciated.

You're probably looking for the databases/tinycdb port
(https://www.freshports.org/databases/tinycdb). You can find the TinyCDB
documentation here: http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/tinycdb.html.