fetch(3) getting HTTP headers?

Farhan Khan
Hi all,

It seems that fetch(3) does not have an interface to provide the HTTP
headers from a request. If not, would this be a worthwhile library to
expand to add that ability? Also, it strikes me as odd that fetch(3)
uses environmental variables to set header values, rather than through
a function argument.

I ask because I am working on a project that uses the HTTP library and
would prefer to use the native FreeBSD libraries before expanding to a
3rd party library.

Thoughts?
--
Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: B28D 2726 E2BC A97E 3854 5ABE 9A9F 00BC D525 16EE