ftp4.se.freebsd.org downtime

zeising
Hi!
ftp4.se.freebsd.org (aka ftp.lysator.liu.se) will soon go down for a
little while while I prepare the last things for a switch to a newer,
more powerful computer.  When it is back up, ftp4.se.freebsd.org will
point to the new machine instead of the old machine.
Apologies for the inconvenience.  I will try to keep the downtime short.
  I'll send a new notice once I take it down and again when it is up.
Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising
ftp-master @ Lysator

Re: ftp4.se.freebsd.org downtime

zeising
On 07/27/12 13:26, Niclas Zeising wrote:
> Hi!
> ftp4.se.freebsd.org (aka ftp.lysator.liu.se) will soon go down for a
> little while while I prepare the last things for a switch to a newer,
> more powerful computer. When it is back up, ftp4.se.freebsd.org will
> point to the new machine instead of the old machine.
> Apologies for the inconvenience. I will try to keep the downtime short.
> I'll send a new notice once I take it down and again when it is up.
> Regards!

The final touches took a little longer than anticipated, but I will take
down the old machine and make the switch shortly.
Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising

On 07/27/12 20:11, Niclas Zeising wrote:

> On 07/27/12 13:26, Niclas Zeising wrote:
>> Hi!
>> ftp4.se.freebsd.org (aka ftp.lysator.liu.se) will soon go down for a
>> little while while I prepare the last things for a switch to a newer,
>> more powerful computer. When it is back up, ftp4.se.freebsd.org will
>> point to the new machine instead of the old machine.
>> Apologies for the inconvenience. I will try to keep the downtime short.
>> I'll send a new notice once I take it down and again when it is up.
>> Regards!
>
> The final touches took a little longer than anticipated, but I will take
> down the old machine and make the switch shortly.
> Regards!

As usual when dealing with computers it takes a little longer than
anticipated, but now everything should be in order.  Please let me know
if there is anything missing.
Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising