gnome update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

gnome update

StariKarp
Hi!

I tried to update the system and it stopped:
===>  Installing for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
===>   autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 depends on executable: indexinfo -
found
===>  Checking if autoconf-archive already installed
===>   Registering installation for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
Installing autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24...
pkg-static: autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 conflicts with
gnome-common-3.14.0 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic
file: /usr/local/share/aclocal/ax_check_enable_debug.m4
*** Error code 70

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf-archive

Thank you.

--
ajtiM
-----
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lumiwa-FARM/775292915882930?_fb_noscript=1


_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gnome update

StariKarp
On Wed, 2015-08-05 at 19:10 -0400, Stari Karp wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I tried to update the system and it stopped:
> ===>  Installing for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> ===>   autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 depends on executable: indexinfo -
> found
> ===>  Checking if autoconf-archive already installed
> ===>   Registering installation for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> Installing autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24...
> pkg-static: autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 conflicts with
> gnome-common-3.14.0 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic
> file: /usr/local/share/aclocal/ax_check_enable_debug.m4
> *** Error code 70
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf-archive
>
> Thank you.
>

And another problem:

===>>> Starting check for runtime dependencies
===>>> Gathering dependency list for devel/appstream-glib from ports
===>>> Dependency check complete for devel/appstream-glib

===>>> All >> aisleriot-3.14.2 >> appstream-glib-0.2.6_3 (24/161)

===>  Installing for appstream-glib-0.4.1
===>  Checking if appstream-glib already installed
===>   Registering installation for appstream-glib-0.4.1 as automatic
Installing appstream-glib-0.4.1...
pkg-static: appstream-glib-0.4.1 conflicts with appdata-tools-0.1.8_1
(installs files into the same place).  Problematic
file: /usr/local/bin/appdata-validate
*** Error code 70

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/appstream-glib
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/appstream-glib

===>>> A backup package for appstream-glib-0.2.6_3 should
       be located in /usr/ports/packages/portmaster-backup

===>>> Installation of appstream-glib-0.4.1 (devel/appstream-glib)
failed
===>>> Aborting update

===>>> Update for appstream-glib-0.2.6_3 failed
===>>> Aborting update

===>>> Update for games/aisleriot failed
===>>> Aborting update


_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gnome update

Koop Mast-2
In reply to this post by StariKarp
On 06/08/2015 01:10, Stari Karp wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I tried to update the system and it stopped:
> ===>  Installing for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> ===>   autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 depends on executable: indexinfo -
> found
> ===>  Checking if autoconf-archive already installed
> ===>   Registering installation for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> Installing autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24...
> pkg-static: autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 conflicts with
> gnome-common-3.14.0 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic
> file: /usr/local/share/aclocal/ax_check_enable_debug.m4
> *** Error code 70
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf-archive
>
> Thank you.
>
Hi,

Please remove gnome-common "pkg delete -f gnome-common". gnome-common
provided some files that autoconf-archive also provides. I changed
gnome-common to require autoconf-archive for these files.

-Koop

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gnome update

Koop Mast-2
In reply to this post by StariKarp
On 06/08/2015 01:32, Stari Karp wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-08-05 at 19:10 -0400, Stari Karp wrote:
>
<snip>

> And another problem:
>
> ===>>> Starting check for runtime dependencies
> ===>>> Gathering dependency list for devel/appstream-glib from ports
> ===>>> Dependency check complete for devel/appstream-glib
>
> ===>>> All >> aisleriot-3.14.2 >> appstream-glib-0.2.6_3 (24/161)
>
> ===>  Installing for appstream-glib-0.4.1
> ===>  Checking if appstream-glib already installed
> ===>   Registering installation for appstream-glib-0.4.1 as automatic
> Installing appstream-glib-0.4.1...
> pkg-static: appstream-glib-0.4.1 conflicts with appdata-tools-0.1.8_1
> (installs files into the same place).  Problematic
> file: /usr/local/bin/appdata-validate
> *** Error code 70
>
>
Please remove appdata-tools, it was removed from ports.

-Koop

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gnome update

StariKarp
In reply to this post by Koop Mast-2
On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 08:54 +0200, Koop Mast wrote:

> On 06/08/2015 01:10, Stari Karp wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I tried to update the system and it stopped:
> > ===>  Installing for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> > ===>   autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 depends on executable:
> > indexinfo -
> > found
> > ===>  Checking if autoconf-archive already installed
> > ===>   Registering installation for autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24
> > Installing autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24...
> > pkg-static: autoconf-archive-0.2015.02.24 conflicts with
> > gnome-common-3.14.0 (installs files into the same place).
> >  Problematic
> > file: /usr/local/share/aclocal/ax_check_enable_debug.m4
> > *** Error code 70
> >
> > Stop.
> > make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf-archive
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> Hi,
>
> Please remove gnome-common "pkg delete -f gnome-common". gnome-common
> provided some files that autoconf-archive also provides. I changed
> gnome-common to require autoconf-archive for these files.
>
> -Koop
>
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>

Thank you very much, I did and thank you very much for great work with
GNOME.

--
ajtiM
-----
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lumiwa-FARM/775292915882930?_fb_noscript=1


_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"