info

ezekiel motta
Hello

I have asked a friend to build a FreeBSD friendly computer for me.

I wish to know which processors, ssd's etc are best suited for a FreeBSD
desktop.

I am not a technical person. Could you please recommend a page where i can
find this info.

kind regards
zeke

Re: info

Enji Cooper
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM, ezekiel motta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have asked a friend to build a FreeBSD friendly computer for me.
>
> I wish to know which processors, ssd's etc are best suited for a FreeBSD
> desktop.
>
> I am not a technical person. Could you please recommend a page where i can
> find this info.

Zeke,
    I believe this question is better suited for the
freebsd-questions@ list or maybe the forums under the System Hardware
section [1]? This mailing list is mainly for FreeBSD software
architecture discussion.
    That being said, there's a laptop page that might be helpful [2],
and if I were you I might trawl the PCBSD forums a bit -- there might
be some helpful info there [3].
Hope this helps!
-NGie

1. https://forums.freebsd.org/forums/system-hardware.32/