Quantcast

interesting comparison of glob matching

Miroslav Lachman
There is interesting comparison of implementation in different shells
(csh, tcsh, bash, dash...) in different application or different
libraries (glibc, BSD libc, MacOS)

Glob Matching Can Be Simple And Fast Too
https://research.swtch.com/glob

I am not the author of tests.

Miroslav Lachman

Re: interesting comparison of glob matching

Julian Elischer-5
On 2/5/17 7:29 pm, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> There is interesting comparison of implementation in different
> shells (csh, tcsh, bash, dash...) in different application or
> different libraries (glibc, BSD libc, MacOS)
>
> Glob Matching Can Be Simple And Fast Too
> https://research.swtch.com/glob
>
> I am not the author of tests.
certainly we should look at the new NetBSD glob and the one mentioned
in the comments section.