isdn bri as a dialup

manivel
hi i got isdn bri line which i configured as a dialup with local pool in my cisco 3600 router for my remote users.
im using 3600 series router with 30 port digital modem.
but i cant connect the router whenever  i dial from remote side to this isdn router   im getting line busy or some other error.pls let me know whether this bri will work with 30 port digital modem or not .pls reply me.

Re: isdn bri as a dialup

Hans Petter Selasky
On Saturday 04 July 2009 20:38:41 manivel wrote:
> hi i got isdn bri line which i configured as a dialup with local pool in my
> cisco 3600 router for my remote users.
> im using 3600 series router with 30 port digital modem.
> but i cant connect the router whenever  i dial from remote side to this
> isdn router   im getting line busy or some other error.pls let me know
> whether this bri will work with 30 port digital modem or not .pls reply me.

Are you using isdnd?

--HPS

Re: isdn bri as a dialup

manivel

Hans Petter Selasky wrote
On Saturday 04 July 2009 20:38:41 manivel wrote:
> hi i got isdn bri line which i configured as a dialup with local pool in my
> cisco 3600 router for my remote users.
> im using 3600 series router with 30 port digital modem.
> but i cant connect the router whenever  i dial from remote side to this
> isdn router   im getting line busy or some other error.pls let me know
> whether this bri will work with 30 port digital modem or not .pls reply me.

Are you using isdnd?

--HPS
im using this one as a dialup for my remote users for accessing my networks.

Re: isdn bri as a dialup

Hans Petter Selasky
On Sunday 05 July 2009 06:35:17 manivel wrote:

> Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > On Saturday 04 July 2009 20:38:41 manivel wrote:
> >> hi i got isdn bri line which i configured as a dialup with local pool in
> >> my
> >> cisco 3600 router for my remote users.
> >> im using 3600 series router with 30 port digital modem.
> >> but i cant connect the router whenever  i dial from remote side to this
> >> isdn router   im getting line busy or some other error.pls let me know
> >> whether this bri will work with 30 port digital modem or not .pls reply
> >> me.
> >
> > Are you using isdnd?
> >
> > --HPS
>
> im using this one as a dialup for my remote users for accessing my
> networks.

Have you defined dialin-reaction and local-phone-incoming in your "entry" ?

Reference "man isdnd.rc"

--HPS