junior to mid-level FreeBSD SA needed!

Tim Spencer-2
Hey there!

        My group at Ironport.com has way too much to do, and so we need
another person to help out.  This is a 100% FreeBSD environment
(including some Juniper gear!  :-), and we have a really fun group of
folks.  You'd be helping maintain spamcop and a bunch of other
production anti-spam stuff.
        Anybody interested?  :-)  Let me know.  Have fun!

                -tspencer

Re: junior to mid-level FreeBSD SA needed!

Tim Spencer-2
On Nov 21, 2005, at 7:11 PM, Tim Spencer wrote:
> My group at Ironport.com has way too much to do, and so we need
> another person to help out.  This is a 100% FreeBSD environment
> (including some Juniper gear!  :-), and we have a really fun group
> of folks.  You'd be helping maintain spamcop and a bunch of other
> production anti-spam stuff.
> Anybody interested?  :-)  Let me know.  Have fun!

        I've had a few folks email me and ask for our location.  I work for
Ironport.com, and we are located in San Bruno, California.  For Bay
Area folks, we are within walking distance of BART and Caltrain, and
are right by 380 and 101, so we are easy to get to.  Thanks for the

                -tspencer

junior to mid-level FreeBSD SA needed!

Martes G Wigglesworth
Are there any admin jobs that are in the Richmond metro area of
Virginia?  If anyone has any info, then please email me and let me
know.  I am looking for an entry-level to middle position.

I have quite a bit of military, and operations experience, using BSD for
routing, and serving information. Firewalling also.
--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
Physics and Computer Engineering