kernel developer, location not important

kernel developer, location not important

dru-5

I have a client which is looking for a kernel developer, details follow.
If you're interested, please send your resume directly to me by Sunday,
January 22. I'll forward it to the client and send you the contact details
for followup.

Dru

- MUST have experience in BSD kernel programming

- preferred experience in the part of the filesystem dealing with
   accessing device drivers, memory management and process management

- the project is currently on ARM on NetBSD but any architecture
   experience on any BSD is fine

- the project will be a custom OS for a cellular device

- location is not important