libepoxy...and more

Christian Jachmann
Hi i don't know why allt thet breakes...

tries a pormaster -a on my FreeBSD11 Stable and.

What a Mess.

So no Idee what i've missed....any clue...Thanks.

Christian

Re: libepoxy...and more

Koop Mast-2
On Fri, 2017-06-16 at 20:33 +0200, Christian Jachmann wrote:

> Hi i don't know why allt thet breakes...
>
> tries a pormaster -a on my FreeBSD11 Stable and.
>
> What a Mess.
>

> So no Idee what i've missed....any clue...Thanks.
>
> Christian

Hello,

Sorry but my glassball is not working, without you saying actualy what
actualy breaks we can't really help diagnose the problem.

-Koop