libstdc++ not found by clang and base ld on 9-STABLE when building cmake c++ project

libstdc++ not found by clang and base ld on 9-STABLE when building cmake c++ project

Jakub Lach
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is right list, but has anything recently changed which could
explain why cmake c++ project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gemrb/)
started to fail upon linking stage (looking like libstdc++ is not included
/usr/include/c++/4.2/)?

It works normally if passed gcc48 as compiler which subsequently uses (ld) binutils
from ports and relevant libstdc++.

I have in src.conf-

WITH_CLANG_IS_CC=true
WITHOUT_GCC=true
WITHOUT_CLANG_FULL=true

This project was routinely building with clang for me just fine earlier
(as well as with gcc47 if told so).

I even checked some ancient git tags and I'm positive it's some change in
system, as they failed in the same way (no libstdc++ when linking).

Re: libstdc++ not found by clang and base ld on 9-STABLE when building cmake c++ project

Jakub Lach
Apart from it, clang looks _very_ c++ capable, as in building
boost and rebuilding os (itself) normally, so it doesn't look broken
from this point.

Just after some rebuild of OS (1-2 weeks ago?) This on git project
started to fail upon linking.