link exchange

Jyoti prakash
Dear Webmaster,

I am contacting you for a relevant theme link exchange between our sites.

We came across your website and found it relevant with our industry
and I feel that exchanging links would be a beneficial option for both
of us.Please add my link first. After getting your response i will
immediately add your link on the resource pages according to your
theme. If you would be interested, kindly link with us with the
following  information:

Title   : Web design company Cochin
Url     : http://webdesigncochin.co.in/
Dec   :Visit webdesigncochin.co.in for expert and best website design
services cochin.We Provides a high quality web application development
,SEO Services, SMO,bulk sms etc in cochin.

I will place your link here : http://www.increaseorganicranking.com/
I assure you that this would be a long term business relationship. I
appreciate your attention and wish you great online business.

Thanks & Best Regards
Prakash