linker loader magic unavailable!

iam-2
is the kind of linker loader magic described at;
https://lethargy.org/~jesus/writes/sunw_cap-arcana/
unavailable under freebsd?
if still unavailable, what would it take to get
something like that under freebsd too?

Re: linker loader magic unavailable!

Konstantin Belousov
On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 02:31:52PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
> is the kind of linker loader magic described at;
> https://lethargy.org/~jesus/writes/sunw_cap-arcana/
> unavailable under freebsd?
> if still unavailable, what would it take to get
> something like that under freebsd too?

Something like that is provided by ifuncs.  You would need to search in
Google, look into the gcc documentation and some bits of our implementation
to see how to use them.