mold plastic folding

Belle_Adolph
Hello eclipse,
Nice day!
United Mould is a professional custom mould manufacturer in China. We are specialize in making plastic injection moulds & die casting moulds for automobile, fittings, household appliances , electrical parts!

We are happy to share our updating news with you in the coming few days for better supporting us to learn about each other if this could be convenient for you. My Email: [hidden email]

We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.

Regards,
Cairne
China United Mould., Ltd.
More details of that on our website. click here
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: [hidden email]
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9938
Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components