moving some 802.11 code into lib80211

Adrian Chadd-2
hiya,

I've started migrating net80211 specific bits out of ifconfig into a library.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4290

I'd like to commit this initial step in a couple of days so I can
easily add more to things.

I'd love feedback. ;)

Thanks,

-adrian

Re: moving some 802.11 code into lib80211

Rui Paulo-6
On Thu, 2015-11-26 at 14:57 -0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> hiya,
>
> I've started migrating net80211 specific bits out of ifconfig into a
> library.
>
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4290
>
> I'd like to commit this initial step in a couple of days so I can
> easily add more to things.
>
> I'd love feedback. ;)

That looks useful.  A quick look at the API and I didn't see anything
wrong with it...

--
Rui Paulo