msleep() -> EAGAIN ?

Eric van Gyzen-2
These functions check for msleep() returning EAGAIN, but I don't see how
that can happen?

uipc_mqueue.c  _mqueue_send()
uipc_mqueue.c  _mqueue_recv()
kern_sig.c     kern_sigtimedwait()
fuse_ipc.c     fticket_wait_answer()

Can msleep() really return EAGAIN and I just don't see it?  Did msleep()
return EAGAIN in the past, but no longer can?

Thanks,

Eric

Re: msleep() -> EAGAIN ?

Eric van Gyzen-2
#define EWOULDBLOCK     EAGAIN          /* Operation would block */

Sigh.  Nevermind.

Eric