ports/92384: repo-copy request for net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel

ports/92384: repo-copy request for net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel

Luigi Rizzo

>Number:         92384
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       repo-copy request for net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

following a discussion about the creation of a new port for
the development version of the Asterisk PBX, and following the
directions in the committers-guide, I am requesting a repo-copy
of net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel so that later i can
update the copy to point to the right place for the
development version.

After the repo-copy i will remove the port net/asterisk-current
which i erroneously created with a probably wrong name since
most ports use the -devel suffix for development versions of the
software.

>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

Re: ports/92384: repo-copy request for net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel

Luigi Rizzo-3
Synopsis: repo-copy request for net/asterisk into net/asterisk-devel

State-Changed-From-To: open->repocopy
State-Changed-By: luigi
State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 26 18:52:34 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
following committers guide, 12.2.3

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->portmgr
Responsible-Changed-By: luigi
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jan 26 18:52:34 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
following committers guide, 12.2.3