question on support processor Intel Atom Z3735F

question on support processor Intel Atom Z3735F

Владимир
 Hello, please tell me whether the FreeBSD operating system Intel Atom Z3735F? Which distribution I need to download?

Re: question on support processor Intel Atom Z3735F

Peter Garshtja
Hi Vladimir,

I believe you need x86 arch.

Regards
On Mar 24, 2016 3:37 PM, "Владимир" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hello, please tell me whether the FreeBSD operating system Intel Atom
> Z3735F? Which distribution I need to download?

Re: question on support processor Intel Atom Z3735F

Lev Serebryakov
On 24.03.2016 22:06, Владимир wrote:

> Intel Atom Z3735F
 Both x86 (32 bit) and amd64 (64 bit) will do. It depends on available
memory. If you have 4GB or more installed, try amd64.

--
// Lev Serebryakov