software developer needed in Berlin / Germany

software developer needed in Berlin / Germany

vwe-2
Dear colleagues,

the company I'm currently working for is looking to hire a full time
software developer.

What we're currently looking for is someone with C++ experience. This
job is about game development based on i386 architecture. The
development is being done using either Windows or FreeBSD (the software
developer is free to choose the platform to develop under, depending on
personal preference). Target machines are embedded machines running
FreeBSD, of course.

Experience with Boost is a plus. The coder is working at a very high
abstraction level and does not need to know FreeBSD system calls in and
out but I would love to have more FreeBSD knowledgeable folks in our
company, so I wanted to query you first before having a head hunter
looking for any (not knowing Unix / FreeBSD at all) coder.

The following is required:

C++ knowledge
Boost knowledge
ability to create well documented, structured, readable code

If you know FreeBSD, it's a big plus.

This is a full time employment - no remote job.

Starting date: immediate (or sooner!) ;)

You need to live in the Berlin area or plan to move here.

If you need to know more details or are interested at all, please
contact me directly by private mail immediately.

Regards,

Volker