spi on allwinner?

Daniel Braniss-2
Hi All,
any chance that we can have kernel support for SPI on the Allwinner like we have on Raspberry?

I am more than willing to help debugging,

        danny

Re: spi on allwinner?

Emmanuel Vadot-7

 Hi Daniel,

 As soon as I have debug why my driver doesn't work with SPI flash but
does with some RFID chip I'll commit it.
 In the meantime you can test :
https://github.com/evadot/freebsd/tree/a10_spi

 Thanks,

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:37:16 +0200
Daniel Braniss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> any chance that we can have kernel support for SPI on the Allwinner like we have on Raspberry?
>
> I am more than willing to help debugging,
>
> danny

Emmanuel Vadot <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>

Re: spi on allwinner?

Daniel Braniss-2

> On 3 Mar 2017, at 11:13, Emmanuel Vadot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Daniel,
>
> As soon as I have debug why my driver doesn't work with SPI flash but
> does with some RFID chip I'll commit it.
> In the meantime you can test :
> https://github.com/evadot/freebsd/tree/a10_spi
>
> Thanks,

i will have a busy weekend!
thanks,
        danny

> On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:37:16 +0200
> Daniel Braniss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> any chance that we can have kernel support for SPI on the Allwinner like we have on Raspberry?
>>
>> I am more than willing to help debugging,
>>
>> danny

> Emmanuel Vadot <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>

Re: spi on allwinner?

Daniel Braniss-2
Hi Emmanuel,
summer is almost over and was wondering if there is any progress,
I have a whole bunch of allwinners just waiting …
cheers,
        danny

> On 3 Mar 2017, at 11:13 AM, Emmanuel Vadot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Daniel,
>
> As soon as I have debug why my driver doesn't work with SPI flash but
> does with some RFID chip I'll commit it.
> In the meantime you can test :
> https://github.com/evadot/freebsd/tree/a10_spi
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:37:16 +0200
> Daniel Braniss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> any chance that we can have kernel support for SPI on the Allwinner like we have on Raspberry?
>>
>> I am more than willing to help debugging,
>>
>> danny

> Emmanuel Vadot <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>

Re: spi on allwinner?

Emmanuel Vadot-7
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:19:12 +0300
Daniel Braniss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
> summer is almost over and was wondering if there is any progress,
> I have a whole bunch of allwinners just waiting ?
> cheers,
> danny

 Hi,

 No I didn't take time to debug my driver yet.

 Cheers,