switch

top2e824134@126.com
   Hi,

   Glad to hear that you are on the market for electrical products.

   We, Juche Group Co. Ltd, is professional in electrical products for nea
   rly 30 years, covering transformer ,switch ,

   circuit breaker ,AC contactor ,capacitor,cable&wire, etc.

   Hope to establish business relationship with you!

   Should you wanna know more about our company, pls visit our website bel
   ow.

   Any comments, that'll be appreciated! Thanks.

   Best regards,
   Vera Chi

   JUCHE GROUP CO.,LTD

   Add: No.8,Fenjin Road ,Dongfeng Industrial Area,Liushi,Wenzhou,China

   Tel:0086-577-62788128-804

   Fax:0086-577-62773251

   Mobile Phone:0086-15058375478

   MSN:[hidden email]