sysutils/docker-freebsd: Searching for people to help

sysutils/docker-freebsd: Searching for people to help

Jochen Neumeister-4
Hello everybody.

Currently @decke and I are working on the update of the port. We try to
change it completely to moby, and then of course, that the port is
working properly.

For this we are still looking for people who want to work on this very
large update, or later can test the work.

If you want, you can get it on Freenode on IRC #freebsd-docker. We try
to coordinate it there.

Cheers

Jochen

Re: sysutils/docker-freebsd: Searching for people to help

pete wright

On 2/26/19 6:40 AM, Jochen Neumeister wrote:

> Hello everybody.
>
> Currently @decke and I are working on the update of the port. We try
> to change it completely to moby, and then of course, that the port is
> working properly.
>
> For this we are still looking for people who want to work on this very
> large update, or later can test the work.
>
> If you want, you can get it on Freenode on IRC #freebsd-docker. We try
> to coordinate it there.

(sorry if dupe, first message seemed to get filtered out)

Is there a source code repository that is being used for this work?

thanks in advance!
-pete

--
Pete Wright
[hidden email]

Re: sysutils/docker-freebsd: Searching for people to help

Jason Barbier-2
Sounds like fun, Ill try to pop into the IRC channel.

---
Jason Barbier | E: [hidden email]
GPG: 0x40B8FA1D72EF0D89 (https://keybase.io/kusuriya)