ti_pruss-driver improvement

Manuel Stühn
Hi,

I'm quite unsure how to proceed. I've extended the ti_pruss driver for
the AM335x processor which can be found on the beaglebone black and
would like to ask, what steps are necessary to get it commited to
CURRENT.

The diff to an actual CURRENT is attached.

ti_pruss.diff (21K) Download Attachment

Re: ti_pruss-driver improvement

Luiz Otavio O Souza-4
On 9 August 2017 at 17:58, Manuel Stühn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm quite unsure how to proceed. I've extended the ti_pruss driver for the
> AM335x processor which can be found on the beaglebone black and would like
> to ask, what steps are necessary to get it commited to CURRENT.
>
> The diff to an actual CURRENT is attached.

Hi,

Please, try to provide some guidance about how the changes can be
tested or how they were tested, some description of what you are
trying to accomplish and/or what issues you are trying to fix.

You can also create a review in https://reviews.freebsd.org and assign
it to #ARM group.

Thanks,
Luiz

Re: ti_pruss-driver improvement

Manuel Stühn
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 00:13:05 -0300, Luiz Otavio O Souza wrote

> Hi,
>
> Please, try to provide some guidance about how the changes can be
> tested or how they were tested, some description of what you are
> trying to accomplish and/or what issues you are trying to fix.
>
> You can also create a review in https://reviews.freebsd.org and assign
> it to #ARM group.
>
> Thanks,
> Luiz

Hi Luiz,

thanks for your answer. I've created a review-item
(https://reviews.freebsd.org/D11959) where I put some more description
about function and test and assiged #ARM as group Reviewers. What steps
are now to come?

Thanks,
Manuel