/usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

/usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8

Julian H. Stacey-3
Hi [hidden email],

With .ctm_status src-cur 14656 .svn_revision 364986 /usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
#       bmake[4]: don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8. Stop

Avoided for now with /etc/src.conf WITHOUT_ZFS=YES

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Sys. Engineer, BSD Linux http://berklix.com/jhs/
Crash Brexit Dec. 2020 paid by speculators. http://berklix.uk/brexit/#money
Contraception V. Global warming, pollution, hunger, contagion, resource wars.
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-current
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: /usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8

Ryan Moeller-2

On 9/1/20 7:42 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Hi [hidden email],
>
> With .ctm_status src-cur 14656 .svn_revision 364986 /usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
> #       bmake[4]: don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8. Stop


Thanks, fixed it: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/365250

-Ryan


> Avoided for now with /etc/src.conf WITHOUT_ZFS=YES
>
> Cheers,
> Julian
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-current
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: /usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8

Julian H. Stacey-3
Ryan Moeller wrote:
>
> On 9/1/20 7:42 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Hi [hidden email],
> >
> > With .ctm_status src-cur 14656 .svn_revision 364986 /usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
> > #       bmake[4]: don't know how to make zfs-change-key.8. Stop
>
>
> Thanks, fixed it: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/365250

Thanks Ryan, src/cddl/sbin/zfs builds here on 365287

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Sys. Engineer, BSD Linux http://berklix.com/jhs/
Crash Brexit Dec. 2020 paid by speculators. http://berklix.uk/brexit/#money
Probe Russian Brexit Referendum https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/332293
_______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-current
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"