xmlcatmgr gives error for: iso8879, docbook-sk, xmlcharent

xmlcatmgr gives error for: iso8879, docbook-sk, xmlcharent

Beeblebrox
I get similar "catalog error" message at install phase for 3 ports (build finishes correctly):
textproc/iso8879, textproc/docbook-sk, textproc/xmlcharent
Error msg:
/usr/local/bin/xmlcatmgr -sc /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog.ports add CATALOG /usr/local/share/xml/xmlcharent/catalog
xmlcatmgr: entry already exists for `/usr/local/share/xml/xmlcharent/catalog' of type `CATALOG'
*** [do-install] Error code 1

I have tried to manually delete using the xmlcatmgr command and have also removed folders in /usr/local/share/xml/ and sgml, then tried to re-install. I gat the same error.

Should I just delete catalog.ports file and start over?
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS

Re: xmlcatmgr gives error for: iso8879, docbook-sk, xmlcharent

Beeblebrox
[SOLVED]
It seems this is caused by a corrupt catalog structure. I solved this by:
1. Deinstall textproc/xmlcatmgr
2. Delete everything /usr/local/share/sgml and /usr/local/share/xml
3. Reinstall textproc/xmlcatmgr
4 rebuild every dependent port (portmaster -r textproc/xmlcatmgr)
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS