xserver-next

Jonathan Anderson-2
Hello freebsd-x11@,

Is there a pkg repository for the xserver-next ports tree, or does
everyone on this branch just run Poudriere themselves?

Thanks,

Jon

--
Jonathan Anderson

Re: xserver-next

Kris Moore-2
On 07/27/16 11:17 AM, Jonathan Anderson wrote:

> Hello freebsd-x11@,
>
> Is there a pkg repository for the xserver-next ports tree, or does
> everyone on this branch just run Poudriere themselves?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Jon

The PC-BSD monthly / -CURRENT branch uses this tree (and has a pkg
repo). We will be pushing the latest packages early next week.

--
Kris Moore
iXsystems